Eligibility and Access

Are you ready to apply for In Home Care?

Anyone over 65 or 50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people is eligible to apply for Home Care Services.

In order to access government-funded aged care support, you will need to have a My Aged Care assessment in your home. Aged care assessments are free and will be used to determine which type and level of aged care support and funding will be best for you.

Assessors work independently and are there to understand your goals, needs and preferences for how you live your life.

We can help to arrange an assessment, give us a call and our friendly team can guide you through the process.

Servicing Gold Coast, Beaudesert & Logan


I would like to take this oportunity to say a big thank you for everything you have done for Peter this year. I think you will agree it has been a challenging time with the implementation of th...

read alltestimonials