We are always on the lookout for Disability Workers and Aged Care Support Workers (including Domestic Assistants and Lifestyle Support Workers).
We do employ people without experience and/or qualifications and provide on the job training.
To be successful in obtaining such a role, you need to:
- Share our values
- Be committed, caring and reliable
- Have a current drivers’ licence, insured vehicle with a roadworthy certificate and a smart phone
- Be willing and able to undertake the applicable Certificate III qualification
- Be eligible to obtain a combined NDIS Worker Screening/Working with Children (Blue Card) clearance
- Obtain a CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Live locally
Express an interest:
- Download and complete the application form
- Write a covering email stating the type of support work you are interested in and why you want to work with Beaucare.
- Send the email, form and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading - EOI - and your full name.
When a role becomes available, the expression of interest will be considered, and you will be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview.